In PART B, you will be expanding on the same environmental issue you chose in PART A by applying the EGAD method.
EVALUATE the issue:
- What are the implications/major problems related to this issue?
- How has this environmental issue effected the world globally?
- How does this environmental issue effect you/your city locally?
- What are some possible solutions at a global level?
- What are some possible solutions at a local level?
- Identify a minimum of four (4) potential solution.
ANALYZE the pros and cons:
- What are the PROs for each of the solutions you have outlined?
- What are the CONS for each of the solutions you have outlined?
- Include a minimum of three (3) PROs and CONs for each solution.
Make a DECISION
- After considering the PROs and CONs, choose the best possible solution to the environmental problem.
- Why did you choose this solution?
- Why is this the best option?
- What would be the future consequences if this solutions was not implemented?
- This assignment is worth 10%.
- Word Length: 300 – 500 words
- Include references to the following:
- Course textbooks
- External references
- Double spaced