In Part I of this Performance Task, you will complete a leadership inventory and reflect on your own leadership style and temperament. You will use this information to complete Part II, a Performance Task, in which you take on the role of a director at an early childhood care center who is responsible for leading change and dealing with ethical dilemmas.
Access the following to complete this Assessment:
- Complete the leadership inventory (Jung Typology Test) provided.
- Using information gathered from the personality inventory and from your own experience, write a 2- to 3-page Reflection in which you:
- Describe your own leadership style and temperament, along with the insights you gained from completing the inventory and how you can apply these insights to leadership in the early childhood field.
- Explain how your own personal experiences and leadership style might influence your authentic leadership capacity.
- Explain how emotional intelligence applies to leadership in early childhood contexts.