After reviewing your instructor’s feedback on the week 14 submission and making ALL the required changes, submit your final thesis. Ensure that your submission is in condition to be reviewed by the program director.
Again, the thesis should contain the following:
Introduction. Identifies your specific research question and sets the general context for the study.
Statement of the problem or general research question and context leading to a clear statement of the specific research question. Background and contextual material justifying why we should study this case or topic. Purpose statement.
Literature Review. Reviews the literature on a specific research question. The literature review focuses on discussing how other researchers have addressed the same of similar research questions. It introduces the study and places in larger context that includes a discussion of why it is important to study this case). It provides current state of our accumulated knowledge as it relates to your specific research question. It should include a short conclusion and transition to the Theoretical Framework section.
Please make sure your literature reviews alone are 10-15 pages
Theoretical Framework. The theoretical framework section develops the theories or models to be used in the study and shows how you have developed testable research hypotheses. This section includes a discussion of the gaps in the literature and how your thesis will address those gaps. It will include a justification and explanation of the theory or model that is used in the thesis.
Research Design. Describes how you will test the hypothesis and carry out your analysis. It describes the data you will use to test your hypothesis, how you will operationalize and collect data on your variables, and the analytic methods that you will use, noting potential biases and limitations to your research approach.
Findings/Results/Discussion. This section describes the results of the study.
Reference List. Reference the works that you have cited (direct quotes or paraphrases) in the text. This must be in APA format.
If APUS Institutional Review Board (IRB) is required, evidence of IRB approval should be submitted as a separate document within this assignment folder.
Keep in mind that appropriate stylistic formatting and documentation are the student’s responsibility. Student papers that do not follow the prescribed style rules will not be accepted.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 50 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.