Write a brief answer to each question in paragraph format. DO NOT INCLUDE numbering. Write your paper to reflect your response to the line item as well as information on how you will use typography in your website homepage design.
1. Describe the characteristics that define type. How do web designers use typography?
2. Compare the terms type style and font as used in web design.
3. Describe the five generic typeface or font families and when to use each.
4. Discuss the role of font stacks when specifying website fonts.
5. Discuss responsive web design guidelines for determining website font sizes.
6. What should you consider when selecting images for webpages?
7. Describe tools you can use to create your own webpage images.
8. Identify methods for transferring image files from a digital camera to a computer or the Internet.
9. Compare and contrast lossless and lossy compression methods for image files. Which image file types provide lossless compression and which provide lossy compression?
10. Describe how to optimize your images to create web-ready images.
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain a title page, scholarly references, 4 pages of content, and a reference page. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool. APA formatting also includes a running head, page numbers, indentation etc.
Note: I’ve provided a zip file that explains what my website idea is.