Create a change plan for one organizational performance issue aligned with the needs assessment in Week 1 and the change strategy in Week 2. Include elements of a change theory to support your change plan.
provide a background paragraph to summarize prior two assignments
Consider the following:
- Reflect upon the concepts learned in PSY/355, Motivational Processes in Human Psychology; PSY/420, Theories of Behavior; PSY/435, Industrial Organizational Psychology; and IOP/460, Organizational Cultures.
- Examine a minimum of two Industrial organizational psy concepts that demonstrate feedback should be ongoing and its usefulness. How do you plan to use feedback as a tool to assist with change adaption?
- Apply motivational theories and discuss how these theories can keep employees engaged during complex changes or other organizational initiatives.
- Identify a method for evaluating employee performance post-change. Discuss how you would identify, collect, and analyze that data. dedicate a minimum of 1 paragraph to how you would present your performance findings.
Select one of the following deliverable options, using your research as a guide:
- A 700- to 1,050-word paper
You must support opinions and any facts by citing credible sources in the body of the assignment and listing the references including at least two scholarly references in APA style. See Tips for Success article for Class Announcements for guidance on selecting scholarly references.