Ashford 7: – Week 6 – Final Paper
Course Reflection Essay Instructions
Write a reflective essay that includes a brief analysis of blogs, wikis, social networking, and social bookmarking tools. Include your personal perspective on professional learning communities and the potential of online collaboration based on what you have learned in the course. Include a reflection on the strengths and weaknesses of the course providing evidence to support your claims. Make sure to include your personal experience using the tools explored in the course.
Your essay must be four-six double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the approved style guide.
Note the following requirements:
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Name of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a reflection of what you learned that includes:
- A brief analysis of blogs, wikis, social networking, and social bookmarking tools
- Personal perspective on professional learning communities and the potential of online collaboration
- What you thought were the strengths and weaknesses of the course
- Personal experience using the above tools
- Must include a conclusion
- Must include a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.