Essay that fulfills the following criteria and guidelines below using the attached document.
A. Address ethical issues for cybersecurity by doing the following:
1. Discuss the ethical guidelines or standards relating to information security that should apply to the case study.
a. Justify your reasoning and cite examples of relevant ethical guidelines used by other organizations.
2. Identify the behaviors, or omission of behaviors, of the people who fostered the unethical practices.
3. Discuss what factors at TechFite led to lax ethical behavior.
B. Describe ways to mitigate problems and build security awareness by doing the following:
1. Describe two information security policies that may have prevented or reduced the criminal activity, deterred the negligent acts, and decreased the threats to intellectual property.
2. Describe the key components of a Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) program that could be implemented at TechFite.
a. Explain how the SATE program will be communicated to TechFite employees.
b. Justify the SATE program’s relevance to mitigating the undesirable behaviors at TechFite.
– The discussion logically addresses the ethical guidelines or standards relating to information security that should apply to the case study.
– The justification logically addresses the reasoning of the ethical considerations or guidelines, and the examples of relevant ethical guidelines used by other organizations are logical and clear.
– The identification of the unethical behavior of individuals or groups is accurate.
– The discussion of the factors at TechFite that led to lax ethical behavior is clear and logical.
– The description contains 2 information security policies, specific to the case study that may have minimized the criminal activity, negligent acts, and threats to intellectual property.
– The description of key components of a SATE program that could be implemented at TechFite is relevant and applicable to the case study.
– The explanation of how the SATE program will be communicated to TechFite employees is logical.
– The justification of the SATE program’s relevance to mitigating the undesirable behaviors at TechFite is logical.
– The submission includes in-text citations for sources that are properly quoted, paraphrased, or summarized and a reference list that accurately identifies the author, date, title, and source location as available. Or the candidate does not use sources.
– Content reflects attention to detail, is organized, and focuses on the main ideas as prescribed in the task or chosen by the candidate. Terminology is pertinent, is used correctly, and effectively conveys the intended meaning. Mechanics, usage, and grammar promote accurate interpretation and understanding.