Review the following articles:
- Case Study Plan (MS Word)
Write a six to ten (6-10) page paper in which you:
- Discuss which employees and organizations have a deeper-level of information assurance (IA) policy compliance.
- Examine the factors that increased the individual’s level of propensity for compliance.
- Determine the internal and external factors affecting IA policy compliance.
- Ascertain which of the organizational requirements poses difficulty in adopting technical features to enhance security policy.
- Discuss factors related to IA and policy compliance that are affected by government regulations.
- Suggest a framework that could be used to address the issues described in the “Five Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes” article, based on the “Audit Program for Application Systems for Auditing”.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the cybersecurity metrics and select a framework for government policy.
- Discuss cybersecurity strategies and the various frameworks.
- Discuss the threats of modern technology in the workplace.
- Discuss from a strategic perspective one government’s approach to cybersecurity policy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information assurance.
- Write clearly and concisely about information assurance topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.