Modify your program from Learning Journal Unit 7 to read dictionary items from a file and write the inverted dictionary to a file. You will need to decide on the following:
- How to format each dictionary item as a text string in the input file.
- How to covert each input string into a dictionary item.
- How to format each item of your inverted dictionary as a text string in the output file.
Create an input file with your original three-or-more items and add at least three new items, for a total of at least six items.
Include the following in your Learning Journal submission:
- The input file for your original dictionary (with at least six items).
- The Python program to read from a file, invert the dictionary, and write to a different file.
- The output file for your inverted dictionary.
- A description of how you chose to encode the original dictionary and the inverted dictionary in text files.