Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Tuesday, March 9, 2021, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
For this assignment, you will be using what you have learned about different research designs and applying them to a company of your choice. Follow the steps below to complete this assignment.
1. Using the CSU Online Library or other scholarly sources (or educational websites), select and research a publicly traded company.
2. Next, click here to access a template for this assignment (the template will be the first attachment down below). Using this template, complete the SWOT analysis for your chosen company. Provide at least five bullet listings for each section of the SWOT analysis.
3. Include a short company overview before the SWOT analysis. This should only be one to two paragraphs.
4. Provide a brief summary of each section with recommendations as to how the company can capitalize on its strengths, improve its weaknesses, take advantage of opportunities, and minimize threats. Discuss how the SWOT analysis can contribute to marketing and management decision-making within the company.
5. Discuss which research designs the company might use to carry out your recommendations. In this discussion, be sure to compare and contrast exploratory, descriptive, and causal research designs.
Your completed assignment must be at least three pages, not counting the title and reference pages. You must use at least three scholarly sources in your assignment. Any information from these sources must be cited and referenced in APA format. Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.
By the way, I have a attachment below which is the Template you must use for this assignment so make sure you download it and complete it, according to the steps above. And lastly, is the Unit study for this assignment and some additional CSU articles you can use (or reference) from the study guide. Please make sure you follow the instructions above when completing the template. Any additional information must be cited & referenced. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.