1. __________ consists of a set of concepts and techniques that are used to describe populations and samples.
Time series analysis
2. College entrance exam scores, such as SAT scores, are an example of a(n) _____________ variable.
3. Any characteristic of an element is called a ____________.
4. Statistical ____________ refers to using a sample of measurements and making generalizations about the important aspects of a population.
5. Examining all population measurements is called a_____________.
6. Jersey numbers of soccer players is an example of a(n) ___________ variable.
7. Which of the following is not a method of predictive analytics?
8. Non-overlapping groups in random sampling of a population are called
9. A sequence of operations that takes inputs and turns them into outputs is a ____________.
10. An identification of police officers by rank would represent a(n) ____________ level of measurement.