Textbook attached below. Answer questions for each case study
- Case Study: WMM Devices (Pg. 274)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) technology can now be found in televisions, cameras, and other devices to create a wireless infrastructure for home entertainment networks. Use the Internet to research WMM technology in these devices.
- Case Study: HCCA (Pg. 275)
- HCF Controlled Channel Access (HCCA) uses polling along with centralized scheduling controlled by the AP. Use the Internet to research HCCA. How does it function? What are its strengths and limitations? Why is it preferable over other forms of QoS? Write a one-page paper about your research.
- Case Study: Captive Portal APs (Pg. 275)
- Captive Portal APs are very commonly found in a variety of settings. Use the Internet to research Captive Portal APs. How are they typically used? What are their security vulnerabilities? What open source products are available?
- APA format
- Include Abstract
- Include In text Citations where necessary
- Use Correct APA format for references
- 3 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)