· Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
· On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
· From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
· In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “Process That Prevents Groupthink”
Authored: Art Markman,
Published: Harvard Business Review
- Read the attached article titled as “Process That Prevents Groupthink” by Art Markman, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
a. Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 400-600 words).
b. Why groups working together diverge less than individuals working alone.
- Analyze the spreadsheet shown in figure below which summarizes monthly sales of shoes for Florina, including leather shoes, sport shoes and personalized sport shoes.
a. You have to identify the decision, constants, and output variables in the spreadsheet based on the information given in figure? Indicate how much money Florina can make per month from the sales of shoes?
b. Give your views on which type of shoe they should promote the most aggressively to increase the revenue of the company on the basis of information given in figure?
Unit to Sell
Personalized Sports shoes